These days, it is very simple to discover gemstone according to Birth date and Zodiac sign to get prosperity in life. For this, one can consult to an astrologer to attain information.
But still there have so many things that one should remember before wearing a gemstone , like a weight of a gemstone difference between real and synthetic gemstone, best shape of the gemstone, wearing methods of the gemstone and most important compatibility of the gemstones.
Compatibility of Gemstone- As per the Vedic Astrology gemstones that are worn together should be belongs to those planets that are friendly with each other. Here one by one we will discuss about gemstones that shouldn’t worn together.
- Yellow Sapphire: – Yellow Sapphire gemstone is ruled by planet Jupiter. It is also known as Pukhraj in Hindi. By wearing Yellow sapphire one can obtain positive powers planet Jupiter and get all benefits of yellow sapphire.The gemstone that are not compatible with yellow sapphire are:- Diamond and Ruby.
- 2.Blue sapphire:– Amongst the all gemstones Blue sapphire is very powerful gemstone represent to planet Saturn. Blue sapphire also called Neelam in Hindi. Blue sapphire gives name, fame, success and lots of health benefits to its wearer. Ruby, Pearl, and Red coral shouldn’t wear with Blue sapphire.
- Ruby: –Also known as Manik, the gemstone Ruby represents the planet Sun. It is believed that Venus and Saturn are not compatible with Sun and wearing their respective gemstones together can lead to hazardous effects. So
Ruby should not be combined with Diamonds and Blue sapphire.
- Pearl: – Moti or Pearl stone looks amazing when worn as a jewel. It is recommended to people with anger as it gives the wearer a calm mind and peace. It is a soothing gemstone, rule the planet Moon. The enemies of the Moon are Rahu and Ketu. These two planets are found in Hessonite (garnet) and Cat’s Eye gemstone.
It is suggested not to combine these gemstones with pearl.
- Red Coral: – Red coral stone is known for its amazing benefits. It is also called Moonga stone in Hindi. Red coral stone belongs to planet mars and it is believed that it is not compatible with Emerald and Cats eye gemstone.
- Emerald: – Emerald or Panna belongs to planet Mercury that gives several amazing effects to its wearer. It is believed that Pearl, Yellow sapphire and red coral not wear with Emerald.
- Hessonite-Hessonite or Gomed stone call for its unbelievable health benefits and best stone for married life. It is represents to planet Rahu that is not compatible with Ruby, Diamond and red coral.
- Cats eye gemstone- Cats eye gemstone rule planet Ketu. Cats eye preferred to wear those who suffering from Ketu effects. Pearl and Red coral both are not suitable to wear with Cats eye gemstone.
- Diamond – Diamond represents the planet Venus which is recognize for its elegant look and creativity. Diamond is not suggest to wear with Ruby, Pearl and Yellow Sapphire.
|SR. NO||GEMSTONE||GEMSTONES NOT WORN TOGETHER|
|1||YELLOW SAPPHIRE||DIAMOND, EMERALD|
|2||BLUE SAPPHIRE||RUBY, PEARL, RED CORAL|
|3||RUBY||DIAMOND, BLUE SAPPHIRE|
|5||RED CORAL||EMERALD, CAT’S EYE|
|6||EMERALD||PEARL, YELLOW SAPPHIRE, RED CORAL|
|7||HESSONITE||RUBY, DIAMOND, RED CORAL|
|8||CAT’S EYE||PEARL, RED CORAL|
|9||DIAMOND||RUBY, PEARL, RED CORAL|