The blue sapphire is one of the most popular gemstones. It is composition of the mineral corundum, which is a variant of alumina. The stone comes in different shades, but the light to dark blue shades are the most popular. Blue sapphire has been mined in a large number of countries in the world, like China, Myanmar, Cambodia, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India, and others.
In ages past, sapphires used to adorn the robes of Kings and princes, because its relates with legal affairs. Ancient royals believed that the beautiful sapphire safeguarded them from envious courtiers and rivals. From the royals, the blue sapphire then use by the religious leaders, with clergymen having blue sapphires on their clothes.
The romance associated with the sapphire got a boost in recent years during the much talked about marriage of Lady Diana with Prince Charles. Their engagement ring was a blue sapphire, and it effortlessly, linked this modern-day a royal couple of the princes and princesses of yours.
The sapphire is a perfect antidote to the negative impacts of the planet Saturn. The blue sapphire, also called Neelam, is said to have the ability to soothe your mind and keep it correctly focused.
When the sapphire relaxes your mind, you are able to think clearly and make the correct decisions. The best thing about the Neelam is that it not only works with its wonders in the mind but also helps you keep a healthy body.
If you have taken the decision to buy blue sapphire online and wear it, then there are certain rules for you to follow:
How To Wear Blue Sapphire
- The first thing to do is to consult a trusted astrologer about the sapphire gemstone that you are planning to wear.
- If it is recommended to you by astrologer, then you can go for a sapphire ring.
- The weight of stone you purchase should be atleast 1/10 of body weight.
- Do make sure that the Neelam you buy does not have any cracks, discoloration.
- It is always suggests that the natural sapphire you buy must be stud in a gold or silver (or panchdhatu) ring and wear in the middle finger of the right hand.
- The ring must be design in such a way that the Neelam touches the skin.
- The gemstone must be wear (for the first time) on any Saturday during Shukla paksha during the morning.
- The ring must be dip in milk ,honey and then pure water. for 20 to 30 minutes .
- While you need to think of Saturn (Shani) because blue sapphire is the gemstone for Saturn.
- After 30 minutes, you need to take out the ring from the water.
- Chant the mantra Om Shanischaraya Namah as you wear the ring.
Here are some several benefits of wearing sapphire gemstone:
- The blue sapphire gemstone brings you wealth and a good name.
- The professions relates with arts as well as science are also using Neelam or Nile stone.
- Those who are machinists, engineers, doctors, appliance makers, scientists, and archaeologists benefit from the adornment of the sapphire. You could also benefit if you are in the field of dance, drama, and cinema, etc.
- The impressive thing about a sapphire gemstone is that it begins to show results very quickly.
- You can get a stable and equitable state of mind when you wear sapphire. Just like the blue ocean is vast and deep and very calm on the surface, the blue sapphire imparts similar qualities to the wearer.
- Blue sapphire brings wealth and prosperity to the wearer. Wearers of sapphire Neelam stones have reported the propensity of an alternative income stream to open up after wearing the stone.