Ruby gemstone is a precious gemstone. Its Hindi name is Manik. Ruby is famous for its beautiful bright red color. It is one of the hardest gemstones with the hardness of 9.0. This stone is pink to the blood-red color stone of the corundum family. It is crystal clear and opaque it is found in different types of shapes.
According to Vedic Astrology, it represents the planet Sun and it gives good results in someone’s horoscope, he or she must wear the Gemstone to increase the power of planet Sun. Ruby gemstone is the birthstone for July month.
Manik is one of the most popular gemstones use extensively in jewelry. Manik stone is use to make jewelry, bracelets, necklaces, rings earrings and bangles. Mostly gemstone jewelry increases the beauty of the women and men. Many politicians and Bollywood celebrities wear ruby gemstone as a fashion, attraction and Vedic astrological purpose.
Ruby stone is found in many countries. It is mostly found in Thailand, Palin, India, Cambodia, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, Australia, Namibia, and Afghanistan. But African and Burmese rubies are the best from all for Astrological purpose.
How To Wear
- First of all, consult with your astrologer and check your birth chart if your astrologer suggests you to wear ruby then go ahead.
- If you want to reap the numerous benefits from Sun you have to follow the proper steps of the rituals of wearing a natural ruby gemstone.
- You should wear atleast 1/10 off your body weight of ruby gemstone.
- Ring makes in copper and gold metal. It should be wear in the morning of any Shukla Paksha Sunday at 6 to 7 am .
- It can wear on the ring finger of the right hand.
- For ruby ring activation and purification you can dip in milk, honey and pure water up to 20 to 30 minutes.
- After activation of stone, burn 5 incense sticks with the name of Surya Deva and pray to have blessings.
- You take out the ring from pure water and incense sticks 11 times around the ring with speaking of “Omm Suryay Namah” mantra.
- After chanting the mantra you can wear it on your ring finger.
Benefits of Wearing Ruby Gemstone
- Ruby gemstone gives benefits the wearer by giving support from an authority, state, and administration.
- Its red color symbolic of love and passion.
- Ring is able to dissolve confusion, gives an alert and sharp your mind.
- Ruby gemstones are use in jewelry and luxuries to increase the beauty purpose.
- In treatment, manik gemstone helps to increase the eyesight and balance the blood circulation in our body.
- Manik gemstone is a gemstone for success and competitive exams.
- The stone also aids in fighting depression.
- One’s communication will improve by wearing a Manik gemstone.
- Manik gemstone boosts your confidence and intelligence.
- You can improve your relationship with your life partner by wearing Ruby.